Saturday, September 06, 2008

Teenage Love Part 5

Viki didn’t stop running. Not even when her mother was yelling at her to keep it down, she dashed up the stairs slammed her room door and collapsed against it. She slides down the door, weak and aching from running for so long. Viki too a deep shaky breath to calm her heart. Tears were forming in her eyes from her side aches. As she lay on the floor, she slowly brought her fingers to touch her lips. She could still feel his lips on hers, warm and soft, slightly moist.
She licked her lips “I can still taste him” she thought and immediately regretted the gesture. She roughly wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, as her anger boils her nerve.
“How dare he!! That was my freaking first kiss!! Why would he play this – this ….cruel joke on me?” angrily she punched her school bag.
“I was saving it for someone special, not that jerk……or was it him…NO NO he …..WILLIAM U IDIOT!!” she angrily shook her fist in the air as if talking to him in person.
“Viki?” a voice called with a single knock on the door. Viki yelped and jumped up from the shock.
“Oh my god is it HIM ?, Oh SHIT Oh SHIT” Viki whispered fiercely and ran around the room in panic when she heard the knock again.
“Oh my gosh …oh my gosh!! I don’t wanna face him now!!! Maybe I could climb down the balcony..yea-“ her thoughts were cut short when the room door opened and her nanny poked her head through the door.
“Viki I kno- Err what you doing?” she asked as she watched Viki standing at the balcony with one leg over the railing.
“Viki are you ok ? You seems upset so- OH MY GOD ARE U TRYING TO KILL YOUSELF- GOOD LORD DON’T-” Oh yeah her nanny is known for being a nervous wreck, it’s one thing that Viki and her nanny has in common.
“Oh No NO !! Nana calm down…..I just- I thought, well …Will…” her lips started to cover and tears were suddenly forming in her eyes, blurring her vision
“OH NANA WILL THE IDIOT KISSED ME!!!” she blurred out as the tears flow down her cheeks.
“Oh there, there child” Her nanny pulled Viki into her arms “I’m sure he didn-WHAT DID YOU SAY?” She jerked Viki at arms length, her eyes wide and her mouth shaped in a big ‘O”.
“He kissed you? Wow ….well it’s about time…He-“
Viki wiped her eyes furiously “Wait What??” she asked as she eyed her nanny closely. “What is THAT suppose to mean?”
“Oh its nothing…well its just a kiss so why don’t you-“ Nana immediately looked away from Viki and started to straighten the already straighten apron, looking everywhere else but Viki. The usual gesture she did when she knows she had accidentally spilled a secret.
“Nana what is That suppose to mean? Viki asked again “And its not Just a kiss it was my first kiss-the kiss I was saving for my prince charming in shining armor” Viki said with a daze look on her face as she picture her prince charming walking towards her with his red cape flying behind him from the gentle breeze.
As he removed his helmet, she saw it was William, smiling- WAIT WHAT!!! EWWWWW” Viki immediately shook her head to break the image from her head.
“Well it’s very obvious he likes you very much, and well- you being a nook on the head didn’t help either” her nanny said with amused look on her face.
This time it was Viki who looked at her nanny like she grew a second head on her shoulder.
”Will like -he doesn’t like me, we fight all the time and besides he hates me, Nana he is always pushing my buttons” Viki said as she walked to the window. After a brief pause she let out a big sigh.
“Nana, that was no just-for-fun kiss, and it was very- well – er- intense” Viki said as she fumbled with her uniform. “I mean it felt really real- like no joke type-I kind of doubt it was a joke-but still Nana- I – I never felt anything more about Will before” Viki said and tensed when she saw William’s car pulled a stop at his house.
She gasped and hides behind the curtain as she watch him climbed out the car. He looked up at her direction, frowns deeply and then fumbled in his pocket and pulled out his hand phone. Less then a minute, her phone was vibrating in her pocket. Viki yelped and pulled out her phone, her screen flashed “WILL THE DORK”. Viki dropped the phone on the bed.
“Viki dear, why don’t you talk to him. I’m sure it was –“
“Nana, I just nervous now I dun won’t to say something I might regret- I need to think” Viki said softly and hugged her nanny.

------------------------------____________******_______________--------------------------

Viki sat on her bed as she dried her hair, her phone was blinking blue light. “6 missed calls” flashed at her screen. She flipped the phone close and threw it on the desk.
Viki sigh and collapsed on her bed. Her hand moving up and down by her side as if she was making a snow angle. Her left finger brushed against something thin. She frowned and picked up her pillow, underneath laid a picture.
Viki picked up the picture and lightly outline the figure with her fingers. A small sigh left her lips as she brought the picture to her chest. She pressed it tightly against her chest, hoping it would somehow melt into her aching heart.
As she plummets back down the bed and closed her eyes, her mouth softly called out his name.
“Roshan”

0 comments: