Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Evening drizzle

Evening drizzle

Little diamonds drips from the window pane
Making tiny splash as it hits the floor
Cold air swirls through the window
Curtains blows from the gentle breeze
Muffled thunder rattles the small water puddle

A shiver runs through my body
As my feet touches the wet grass
Cold mud waits calmly for the unlucky feet
Little diamonds drips from the window panes
As I walked in the evening drizzle

hah not very good but just came up with this while wathing the rain just minutes ago.......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

verry nice post
congratulation!
why u didnt follow my blog?
I did this with youre..
http://www.Dyeve.Blogspot.Com

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

Lovely, although I'd like to see some punctuation. Forgive me, I'm an editor.

Anonymous said...

still' nice poet.

baili said...

you painted the rain through window very well dear i really felt the wt touch of grass under my feet,beautiful effort,liked your blog so much and thanks for following my blog ,have a blessed life ,take care