Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Tragic End !!

Author : Deviki Prabhakaran
Rating : 7/10 (sum foul words and bad stuff)
This is just my orginal story if u don't like it dun read.....its been well dahsyat !!! so when reading make sure u read it with the whole picture in ur mind don't just read it like biasa .....read it with fun and emotion then u will get the picture .......
Feedback : i want if u don't give to much negative thoughts ......ok
The Tragic End !!
My hands trembled as I try to cup the icy cold water from the running tab water. I looked around and found not a single soul was nearby. The public toilet looked like it was deserted for a very long time. Cobwebs were hanging from every corner of the ceiling. All the cubical had the same mud green paint and some were pealing off like some gigantic creature with long strong claw scrape its way to its helpless victim. I closed my eyes and try not to think about it. I jumped again at the sound of thunder outside the public toilet every 5 minutes. I looked at the back of my hand. It was pale and I could almost see the green veins under my skin. I tried to cup the water with my trembling hands again. Yet the water never lasted long enough for me to bring up to my lips.
“What’s wrong with me ?-maybe I’m just tired-maybe it’s the weather” I thought as I took in a deep breath. I can’t stop shivering. My whole body is trembling. Suddenly I realize that I can’t remember how I actually got here. I tried to recall how I did manage to even get here, in the blinding heavy rain.
“How did I get here? What was I doing earlier? Did I have-“ My thoughts were cut short when I heard faint footstep entering the toilet. I held my breath and try to remain calm. The noise stopped and was replaced by the same silent before. I kept my eyes at the corner waiting to see who it might be. By now I was terrified. My mind was filled with thousands of questions.
“What if it is a serial killer or a rapist or THE JACKEL !!! Oh my god what am I going to do? Am I going to die Oh god save this soul?” I prayed and tip toed slowly pass the eerie cubicles. As I made my way slowly to the entrance I heard soft voices.
“Hey do you have any idea where we are?”
“No way-but this place gives me the creeps lets just go”
“No-come on you promised to wait for me- I really need to go bad-PLZZZ”
“Can we just please go somewhere else-I don’t think THIS place is any good”
“Plz, Janet I’ve been waiting to long-I can’t hold it any longer”
“But- haven’t u heard any rumors about THIS place?”
The moment I heard Janet girl said that I stopped dead on my tracks. “What is she talking about?-what rumors-I don’t even recall this place”. I held my breath and try to listen to the Janet girl has to say as the thunder roared outside.
“What rumors?”
“Once there was this tragic thing happened in this very place. Do you remember the lonely route we passed by before we came here? That was where the whole thing started.”
“Oh my gosh do u mean the legendary Jackel-the serial killer-oh my gosh-what happened here?”
“Yeah the Jackel ! People said this is where the most brutal and unmerciful murder ever happened. A woman was murdered here in this very place. The Jackel, he followed her through that route. And when the time is just right, he crushes her skull with his huge hammer, u know the one he use to kill people with. I bet that women never knew what hit her.”
“Oh lord that poor woman!!”
“Then later he dragged her bloody body to this place where he did the worst things. I don’t think he ever did that to any of his other victims. But hers was the worst case ever.”
“What did he do?-OH GOD!!!”
“I heard that he bashed her up her face so that the police would have hard time to identify the body. He bashed her up pretty bad, the police did have hard time man. He then used his long knife, u know the one that we use to slide and chop meat.”
“OH MY-“
“Yeah he used that knife and wrote “I SINNED” on her chest. I tell u he tore most of her body skin with his knife. Cut off her tongue and chopped off all her fingers. Poked two huge hole in her palm and hung her from the ceiling of the last cubical.”

I was shocked from what I heard.
“How could a man kill a woman with such fury and hate? What have that woman done to deserve that kind of death. This-“

“Oh my god-Did the police ever found out who that poor soul was?”
“Yes, her name was Molina Jeered, a local reporter who published about the JACKEL to the public. I heard she was the last victim of his before the police caught him for-“

I gasped when I heard my name. The voices seems far away as I try not to faint. “This is impossible-I’m not dead I’m right here no-this is not happening no- not to me – oh god not me” My heart screamed as I made my way to the sink. My legs felt weak and my hands trembled. I looked up at the mirror and watched my reflection. My tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks. It was in blood. I watched as blood slowly oozed out from my nose, eyes and ears. The sharp pains form the now visible cuts and swollen areas were unbearable. Soon my face was dripping with thick blood and it slowly decomposed in front of my now lifeless white eyes. I looked down at my hands and saw the blue black punched wound in both my middle palms slowly becomes painfully visible. My fingers fell like twigs into the sink. I heard the cracking of my skull as the words “I SINNED” was rewritten, as if there was an invincible knife craving its way on my pale chest painfully. I watched as my tongue slowly rip and fall into the bloody sink along with my fingers. I looked back the mirror and screamed as every thing came back to me.
“Oh my how co-OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?”
“Shit! LETS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE Man !!!”
The last cubicle door made an eerie squeaking noise as it was pushed open by a rough pale hand. The noise echoed in to the hollow night. “NO this is impossible” I screamed as I watched in horror as the Jackel walked towards me. His cold eyes narrowed and his broken lips curved into a wicked smile. He swigged his blood dripping gigantic hammer over his head and said;
“Hello Molina!!”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great story effect you have there but the story itself was quite predictable.. next time try to write a story that's twisted a lil bit, eh?