Thursday, November 24, 2005

In The lift 2 story by degi

This is the sequal to "in the lift".....second part of the story...hope u enjoy it
Ok it was the most wonderful day in my life…..i mean I thought being stuck in the lift was a nightmare …a disaster and oh did I mention I even thought that I was going to die. But it turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. Ok when I got the letters and read it. Oh boy was my ass floating in the air…I was so happy. But…yeah I know there is always a but. It did not go the way it should. Oh yeah …deep down I knew something like this was going to happen. Let me tell u how this all happened.

*******************
RECAP: “Ok ..what the hell just happen?” Yuwina asked as looked after Jason. “You are so gonna elaborate very single thing that happened in there, even if it takes all day” Shafinas said as she looked at the lift and then back at me. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. As I said “Come on guys time to get going” I slipped the note in my pocket and drag them along to the exit.


The whole trip back to Ilmu was pretty annoying and well got to admit the attention was a bit fun. I mean Yuwina and Shafinas looked they were gonna explode with curiosity. “Oh come on SPILL IT !!!” Yuwina said nearly screaming. She did draw attention from a few people on the bus. “Yeah I think my head is SO gonna explode…maybe a hint ..please…” Shafinas said this time a bit louder then Yuwina. This cause few more heads to turn my direction. For a moment I thought the whole Uniten wanted to know what had happened to me in that lift with two gorgeous…delicious….heart stopping-. “Earth to Deviki !!!” . Yuwina was yelling this time, a fat boy next to her made an obvious grunt. “I will tell you when we get in our apartment room guys”. I said through my teeth as I got up.
The moment I pushed opened the door, Shafinas drag me to the hall. Where Yuwina was already sitting there grinning away. I sat there. Looked both of them and blinked like a little blur monkey I was. “Well?” Shafinas exclaimed a little frustration in her voice. Well I don’t blame her.
“So what do you think- and I haven’t read the notes yet-“ I peak with one eyes to look at both Yuwina and Shafinas. I did not dare to open my eyes the whole time I spoke, well kinda didn’t want the memory of the lift thing to slip away. “Gimme the notes !!” Shafinas and Yuwina said at the same time. Sometimes they are weird, they kinda have the same thought when it comes to gossips. Its although they are twins…well more like gossips twins. I laughed mentally as I watched them. I slowly put my hands in both the pocket and draw out the paper. Unfold the white note as it was the first note that was given to me. Hey gals got to play fair.
““Hey V
I know you must like really think I’m crazy...u know passin note like this and all. I just wanna say you were really sweet and um….well I was not comfortable to say thing face to face but I think you are really cool and I .Well if you feel the same way just gimme a miss call k. num is 012-11223330 . Btw really hope you won’t change your mind about the date. Hope you don’t mind about Jason coming along. You are my savior !!!
Love Dave”.

“Wow savior good one…..wow Viki I think he likes u..” Shafinas said and nudged me on my side. I was too lost to actually feel that. “Yeah oh my god-open the other one” Yuwina said and moved closer.

““Hi Viki
I think today will be the most interesting thing that even happed to me. I mean being trapped with you and Dave was something that even I never thought will happen. Anyway I just wanna say I really think you were the only gal I ever opened myself to. And Dave too. But the point is I don’t think you were very opened. My guess Dave is there rite?. Anyway hope I get to know you better when we go on a date together. And Dave too. Call me k …017-2721618
Kisses Jason”

“Wow this guy Kisses and the other Love…gurl what did u do” Shafinas asked. I too was wondering what I have done to make them say such a thing….well not that I’m complaining but it’s just funny.
So then nest day was shopping, well I have to agree my dressing and clothing really sucks…I mean I kinda dress a bit boyish…..but hey they still say I’m cute. Oh every time I think about it I feel like I’m about to float away. The tingling feeling just won’t go away. Then the next few days they thought me how to apply few simply make up…I mean they are treating me like I’m gonna marry this two boys…again I’m SO not complaining. The day finally came. My tummy was hive for bees. My head was spinning and my legs were suddenly felt like its was made out of jelly. “Guys I think I am going to have diarrhea” I said almost close to fainting. Both Yuwina and Shafinas burst out laughfing. “Viki calm down…..its normal” Shafinas said as she help me straighten my hair. I looked at my reflection; I wore a knee length plate jeans skirt with a matching shirt with a small pink broach. My hair was tied in a messy pony tail but hey it looks fine with my face with my long side burn twinsted in a lovely curl. I smiled and gosh was I gonna shit any moment. The temptation to run and lock my self in the toilet was very high indeed.
“Ok Viki good luck…Its 6.55 now…don’t mess up and be calm” Yuwina said and hand me my handphone. “U better make sure u keep this on all the time” Shafinas added with a motherly tone. “ok here I go…wish me luck” I said and stped out…I turn around and said “U know I could just say I have a period pain”
“March before we throw u out” both yelled at the same time….what did I tell ya..they ‘are’ weird.

******************

I waited at the bus stop and checking my watch for the gazillion time in a second. A handsome motor approach me, I stood there stunned. For a minute I thought it was someone else, but the moment he pushed his helmet up I saw Dave’s heart melting smile. “Jason will be waiting for us at the restaurant….His car broke down so I had to fetch my savior on my bike” he said and added with a smile. He put his helmet on and waited for me. I just stood there like an idiot and blink. I was so surprised and excited to the max. In my head this words was screaming “I GET TO RIDE ON HIS BIKE…I GET TO HOLD HIM OH MY GOD” it kept repeating I don’t know for how long, until Dave said “Viki are you ok?...are u coming?” I snapped back to reality. Oh my god I must have looked like a jerk….”Yeah” I said weakly and took the black Scorpion printed helmet from him. I was just about to climb in when he grabbed my hand and said “Don’t worry…just hold me really tight” he said. I climbed on and he guided my hands around his waist. “There hold me tight and you will be alright” he said with a handsome voice that I thought I was gonna explode with excitement. The feel of my arms around his strong abdomen was “GOOOOOD” I was in heaven coz I SO stopped breathing for the whole one minute….my hearth just gave up….. I mean…. when I was small I thought a prince would fetch me with a white horse and romantically ride away but this I tell u is more fun and more sexier then a horse ride. I was screaming “YAHOO YEAH MAN I RULE…I AM ON A DATE WITH A HOTTIE AND MY ARMS ARE AROUND HIM” in my head every time I saw girls looking at us.
We finally reached the restaurant. It was indeed were couples go. I ascend from the bike and looked at Dave. He took out his helmet and smiled at me. Ok I was officially flying. He parked his bike and headed towards me. Before he could utter a word, a voice called my name. “Viki, glad you could make it.” I turn around and saw Jason walking towards me with a dashing smile. I smiled back as I took notice of what these boys wore. Dave wore a leather jacket that hell suits the bike ride…but inside he wore a emerald coloured t with a brown khakis. Jason on the other hand wore, a sapphire t and black jeans. They both look really nice and HANDSOME …ohhh.

We talked the whole way to the restaurant where we sat near at the corner , nearest to the open sea. I notice it was less people around us. I sat in between them and they looked like they were trying hard not to blush. For a jiffy we just sat there looking at each other. Then a waiter came and asked for our order. I looked at the menu and was blur like the day I was born. I looked up stupidly at both of them. “Guys I don’t know what….i mean y not u guys choose for me” I said. Jason and Dave just smiled and looked at the menu. Then Jason murmured something and the waiter walked off.

As we talked I notice that both Jason and Dave was trying to fine out if I was going to stay any longer with any of them. But honeslty I don’t think I want to. Coz I have to some project to finish up or Pn. Pian will bite our heads off. Dave excused himself and headed towards the toilet. I looked at Jason who was looking straight back at me. The blue eyes was locked on mine. I quickly looked away and shove a mouth full of salad in my mouth. God I must have looked like the world stupidest monkey on earth. And worse I almost choked, Jason quickly pat my back gentlely and told me to take small bites. “Gosh you looked funny” he said with a smile. Again his blue eyes was locked with mine and I was lost in it. “god he is so goooood looking wow- “um Viki I think you just missed ur mouth. “huh” I snapped back and saw that I was passing my salad to my ear. “god what’s wrong with me …DEVIKI FCOUS !!!!” I scold myself mentally.

“here let me” Jason said before cupping my face with his hand. I found myself studying his features, as if realizing for the first time how handsome he was, as i felt his thumb sweep across my bottom lip to wipe away the mayonnaise. "There you go." he whispered softly as he withdrew from me. OH MY GOD DID HE JUST CUP MY FACE AND WIPED MY LIP….OH OH MYGOD I’m GONNA FAINT I CAN”T BREATH” my heart was pumping so hard that I thought it was going to jump from my throat screaming OH MY GOD I’m GONNA FAINT.


To be continued ……

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WAH WAH WAH>>> dah buat new story tak bagitau saya.. faster continue.. i want to know what happen next