Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just u know for fun : The Perfect Kiss

The Perfect Kiss.

Dill and I was best friend since we were 10. I share almost everything with him and he would do the same. Dill is a fine 17 year old teenage boy from next door, he is an athletic person yet shies when it comes to girls. I would tease about him and he would tease me back about my boyish character. Well I not the old time famous teenage girl in school but I am famous for my swift and “slamming” skateboard moves. Yeah I’m your typical skater gal from next door. I usually hang around with my skater friends but Dill is always my first choice. I love having his company around and oh did I mention about our passion for surfing. Every summer Dill and I would work our butt off to go to a perfect place to surf our heart out. Just dill , me and the Waves.Unlike me, Dill is famous in school for his looks, body, sports and his brain. I mean, he is like the whole package. Anyhow things changed when Dill’s parents bought a house at LA. His father was a business man and he travels a lot. But this time he decided to take his family with him. It broke both our hearts and it was painful just to see him leave.
Then over the past 8 years we never actually had seen each other, but only through emails, letters and phone calls. I miss him like crazy and I never let him down. Then one day I told Dill about my plan, for us to go surfing one last time before Dill have to follow his father to New York. Then the day came, I waited in the train station and looked out for a figure description that Dill gave me. After about 1 hour I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turn around and nearly let my drool cause a flash flood. He was like a real life model you usually see in the magazine. He was 2 feet taller then me and his smile was AMAZING. I just love the way his wavy blond hair falls over his beautiful grey eyes. “Hello there my little Friend” he said, his voice sounded deep yet sexy. I duuno how long I stood there with my jaw on the floor but I finally choked out “Hi” WOW. That sounded really stupid...
We spend the whole time surfing and I never took my eyes of Dill. Let me tell u, when Dill took of his t-shirt for the first time for the past 8 years, I was totally mesmerized and I am 100% sure I was gawking at him. During my surf I fell of a lot coz I couldn’t focus on what I was doing. Then after what seems like an eternity of fun surfing and gawking I fell off the surfing board and sprang my ankle. I fell down in a huge splash and made quite a show on the beach. But I didn’t care coz Dill carried me all the way to our hotel. I knew I had dis huge grin and my face was red. He gently put me on the sofa and hurried off to search for First Aid. I watched him bandage my legs the whole time, I just can’t help myself then suddenly Dill looked up and our eyes met. I quickly looked away, I decided to be myself for once, So I decided to do what I do best, complain and brag. So as I was complaining Dill did nothing but nurse my poor ankle. Suddenly my rant was stopped by Dill's lips. Not that I would complain or anything...coz I just melted away.
His kiss is hard, but not forceful. It's rough, but still gentle. His hands are cupping your face, as if he's afraid that I will pull away. I have no intentions of doing so, and to show him that I put my hands around his neck, letting one of them play with his hair. I could feel him smile, and he moves his hands down to my lower back, pushing me further into him. He gently nibbles on my bottom lip, prying my lips apart. I gladly let his tongue enter my mouth, taking my breath away instantly. After along non stopping kiss, Dill finally pulls away. For what seems like an eternity, but really is a nanosecond, we stare at each other, and I tried to read what on his mind. I didn’t get the time to read Dill's most inner thoughts and feelings, because just as fast as his lips left mine, they capture them again.
I felt my whole body shake in pleasure and happiness. “I have always loved you Lily Miller” he whispered softly in my ears and that’s was all I needed to know. “ I love you too Dill” I whispered back tenderly . It was the love that Dill and I shared for long time. We have taking our relationship on step further. I am now Dill’s fiancés and we both work in New York.
OK THE STORY SUCK!!!! BUT ADMIT IT U LOVED THE KISSING PART DIDN”T YA!!!!! AH ……U can’t fool me!!! I know you gal are naughty!!!! ^ _ ^ ha-ha

0 comments: